Soforla Lactase is an infant/toddler formulation that may assist in reducing the clinical signs and symptoms of lactose intolerance. Soforla Lactase also supports a healthy immune system.
- Lactase may aid in the digestion of lactose found in dairy products and breast milk
- May assist in reducing the clinical signs and symptoms of lactose intolerance including diarrhoea, nausea, flatulence, abdominal discomfort and bloating
- Helps promote beneficial intestinal bacteria growth
- Supports healthy immune function
- Supports healthy gastrointestinal microbial colonisation
Soforla Lactase is suitable for:
- Infants and toddlers with symptoms of lactose intolerance
Soforla Lactase contains:
- Tilactase – digests lactose to help relieve symptoms of lactose intolerance
- 2 species that naturally break down lactose whilst supporting healthy digestion and helps to enhance immune function
- Bifidobacterium lactis and Lactobacillus rhamnosus are safe and well tolerated in infants from birth
- Prebiotics – inulin helps to increase the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria
Each 1.5 g sachet contains:
|Tilactase (lactase)||5000 ALU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis BAL06||2.5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus||2.5 billion CFU|
Container – 30 x 1.5g individual serve sachets
Empty 1 sachet into breastmilk, formula milk, warm water or solid food (for toddlers only) 1 to 2 times per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Warm water or milk to less than 40˚C. Then mix 1 sachet well with warm water, breast milk or infant formula and serve immediately.
For breastfeeding babies – Create a paste from powder and a drop of water. Apply paste to the mother’s nipple or inside infant’s cheek immediately prior to breastfeeding.
Warnings: Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist contact your health professional.