NC Nalcosamine may assist in the maintenance of joint mobility and the lubrication of joints.
- Contains glucosamine, which supports joint health
- Glucosamine is produced naturally in the body, where it is important for maintaining the elasticity, strength and resilience of cartilage in joints.
- Cumerone® may assist with joint pain and inflammation
NC Nalcosamine is suitable for:
Adults with joint inflammation and cartilage breakdown
Each NC Nalcosamine tablet contains:
|Glucosamine sulfate (potassium chloride)||1267.4 mg|
|Equiv. Glucosamine||750 mg|
|Equiv. Potassium chloride||312.05 mg|
|Equiv. Curcumin||3.2 mg|
Adults take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
60 tablets / bottle
Dairy, Nuts, Gluten, Soy and Egg.
- Glucosamine is derived from crustacean
- Contains 312.05mg of potassium. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Keep out of reach of children
Pregnancy & Lactation: Not recommended due to lack of safety data
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist contact your health professional.